What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is as much a philosophy as it is a technique – it’s a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing based on the belief that babies and mothers can have a gentle, calm, and joyful birth experience.
Hypnobirthing prepares mother and her partner physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally for an easier, more comfortable, stress-free birth.
Through a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualizations, affirmations, and physiological education, Hypnobirthing returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby safely and with ease.
Our Birth Harmony class also provides evidence based birthing education with couples bonding support.
When is the next group Hypnobirthing class?
The next virtual Hypnobirthing class is currently scheduled for May!
Classes will be Wednesdays through May, 6:00-8:00pm CST.
*The delay in quarterly programming is do to our instructor, Samantha, coming out of her clinical hypnosis training.
- Session 1: May 1st – Foundations of Hypnobirthing, Planning a Natural Birth, and Support
- Session 2: May 8th – Sovereignty & Mindset
- Session 3: May 15th – Safety & Birth Planning Options
- Session 4: May 22nd – Support & Building an Aligned Birth Team
The group course is $425 for the 4-week/2-hour sessions and cost covers:
– 4x courses covering comprehensive birth & labor preparation and education, Hypnobirthing, and birth preparation exercises, each 2 hrs, taught by birth doula/Certified Hypnotist.
– Support partners are highly encouraged to attend, and course is open for her birth partner, doula, or any other support person, if they’d like to join.
– Materials for Hypnobirthing practice (audio tracks), aPDF workbooks, and resources for practicing and researching at home.
Attendants of HypnoBirthing course will receive $50 credit toward any private Hypnobirthing or virtual doula-support session.
If you’d like to learn more before moving forward, you and your partner are invited to schedule a call at a time convenient for you here.
What if I’m too late for the next class?
We have a self-paced option, which you can learn more about at birthharmonycourse.com.
How far along in my pregnancy should I be to take this course?
If you have 30 days, you’re golden to start preparing. That said, for ideal time-line, it’s best to begin this course in your second trimester (14 to 26 Weeks) for optimal preparation time.
How is Birth Harmony different from a Classic HypnoBirthing Course?
Our HypnoBirthing Class, “Birth Harmony,” is not a classical HypnoBirthing International Course, though heavily emphasizes the power of hypnosis for birth preparation.
We’ve created our own hypnotracks, preparation workbooks, and exercises to support you and your partner for confident birth preparation.
The ways our course differs from HypnoBirthing International is:
1. We offer a few more tools for attuning our brain frequencies to receive the positive affirmations in our relaxation practice.
2. We bring in tactical exercises for partner bonding using tantric principles (i.e. witness consciousness tools), meditation, and non-violent communication frameworks to support preparing your partner bond before baby’s arrival
3. We offer week-by-week assignments to reduce the overwhelm that comes with researching and preparing for the birth of your baby, including postpartum suggestions.
Want to learn more before signing up?
Feel free to schedule a time to chat! Schedule a time to connect!
If you prefer a Self-Paced E-Course…
Take the course at your pace for a bit of a discount. It’s all the same information in an organized space (Currently $333 through 2023). You can find more info or sign up at birthpeople.com (site will launch Feb. 15, 2024)