What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is as much a philosophy as it is a technique – it’s a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing based on the belief that babies and mothers can have a gentle, calm, and joyful birth experience.
Hypnobirthing prepares mother and her partner physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally for an easier, more comfortable, stress-free birth.
Through a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualizations, affirmations, and physiological education, Hypnobirthing returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby safely and with ease.
Our Birth Magic class also provides evidence based birthing education with couples bonding support.
When is the next group Hypnobirthing class?
The next Hypnobirthing class is currently scheduled for 4x Wednesdays through April 5th-26th, from 6:00-8:00pm.
The group course is $425 for the 4-week/2-hour sessions and cost covers:
– 4x courses covering comprehensive birth & labor preparation and education, Hypnobirthing, and birth preparation exercises, each 2 hrs, taught by birth doula/Certified Hypnotist.
– Support partners are highly encouraged to attend, and course is open for her birth partner, doula, or any other support person, if they’d like to join.
– Materials for Hypnobirthing practice (audio tracks), a hand book, and resources for practicing and researching at home.
Class is only recorded if ALL students consent, and recordings are only available to view for 30 days from the day of the last course.
Attendants of HypnoBirthing course will receive $50 credit toward any private Hypnobirthing or virtual doula-support session.
If you’d like to learn more before moving forward, you and your partner are invited to schedule a call at a time convenient for you here.
What if I’m too late for the next class?
Currently, we offer a recorded class for parents we doula for. To inquire about doula support (virtual & in person), schedule your discovery call here or call (512) 981-6742.
How far along in my pregnancy should I be to take this course?
It’s best to begin this course in your second trimester (14 to 26 Weeks) for optimal preparation time, but earlier is always best.
How is Birth Magic different from a Classic HypnoBirthing Course?
Our HypnoBirthing Class, “Birth Magic,” is *not* a classical HypnoBirthing International Course, though heavily emphasizes the power of hypnosis in the birthing process.
We’ve created our own hypnotracks, preparation manuals, and program to support you in confidently preparing for your birth.
The ways our course differs from HypnoBirthing International is:
1. We offer a few more tools for attuning our brain frequencies to receive the positive affirmations in our relaxation practice.
2. We bring in tactical exercises for partner bonding using tantric principles (i.e. witness consciousness tools), meditation, and non-violent communication frameworks to support preparing your partner bond before baby’s arrival
3. We offer week-by-week assignments to reduce the overwhelm that comes with researching and preparing for the birth of your baby, including postpartum suggestions.
Want to learn more before signing up?
Feel free to schedule a time to chat! Schedule your discovery call here!